Sunday, January 06, 2008

Thanks zahid for tagging me.I tag anyone who would love to do this tag.

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it ?
There’s one on the inside of my left index finger. I was late and hence running at a breakneck speed to attend a lecture and crashed through the door [yeah hindi-film ishtyle].In the process I smashed my hand against the glass part of the door and watched blood draw patterns on the floor…while the professor kept shouting for a broom.:D

2. What does your phone look like?
It’s a sleek, silver and black Motorola C168.

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Pinkness and blankness.

4. What is your current desktop picture?
A cloudy red evening sky, expanding over a placid lake. I am not particularly fond of this picture.

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Yeah! why not?

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Everything to get right.

7. Are your parents still together?
Yes. Very much so.

8. Last person who made you cry?
A relative of mine.

9. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
There’s isn’t one particular brand.

10. What are you listening to?
If tomorrow never comes-Ronan Keating

11. Do you get scared of the dark?
Only after I watch a horror movie.

12. Do you like pain killers?
Yes and no.

13. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

I am completely unpredictable! *shrug* So I don’t know.

14. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Somebody’s head.

15. Who was the last person who made you mad?
Me, myself.

16. Who was the last person who made you smile?
Oishee, my two and a half year old niece with her funny blabs.

17. Is someone in love with you?
Maybe yes. May be no.:)

3 comments:

Zahid said...

I dint know you were such a staunch believer in Gay marriage !!! oops...Somebodys head....Hehe..I know 10 questions in this blog one would feel like it !!! especially to a question like it and the 6th one..
Difficult ot instantaneously say anything !!!

Sreetama said...

This one's interesting. have done it already!

Arnab Gupta said...

Ei tag ta ami nilam... This is much more objective in nature, and so much easier for me to address...

And tor "Inspirations"-er list e amar blog url ta update kore dibi please? Okhane ekhono amar blogspot er url ta achhe... :P