Saturday, February 02, 2008

JUPC...short for Jadavpur University Photographic Club (how I wish they'd let us change the 'ic' to 'y') is as the name rightly suggests ,a photography club I belong to and which belongs to me. Excuse the cliche' when I say it's my second home because that's what it is.
Arranging for a photographic contest every year falls under one of the many activities of my club. This year we have arranged for a national photographic contest on portfolios- '
MONTAGE' to be judged by eminent photographers.The last day of entry is 15th February 2008. So if you are interested...Hurry up!! Not much time left now.
For further details log in to
http://jupconline.com/MONTAGE.htm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you participating ?

Zahid said...

Hmm...I love my club too..Dont know why but i like to make each and everything perfect for my club..Its a maths club. And photography...I was fascinated by it when young,..but now..I will check the site..

Sreetama said...

All the best for all the participants!

Arnab Gupta said...

:)
Feature korchish?

bluecoffeemug said...

A photography club! wow...check my space na i have some photo posts...c if i am gud enough