Friday, August 18, 2006

vanished, asleep or in coma

I have looked carefully
pondered over markless stains in vacuum
detected the immortality of time that is not here now
Time that has vanished without a sign left back.

I have searched carefully
ideas in glimpses that never matured into thoughts
lie snoring and roaring at the back of my mind
asleep; asleep as a volcano before it erupts and flows.

I have noted my dream carefully
In a bed of white lies my conscience, comatose.
The whiteness of her eyes contradicting the surrounding dark
saying as if,” I’ll be back before your lamp extinguishes”.

2 comments:

Sayan Sarkar said...

my first tryst with a fine poet with a fertile mind and a fecund imagination. and proud to be the first one to comment. lame though my words may be, blase may be my imagination, insensitive may be my heart...inspite i feel the wonderful beauty that your pen has created.

Sayan Sarkar said...

and my newest post says
read me
read me
ead me do