Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged again!

Here I go...
If I were a beginning, I would be:- the beginning of love
If I were a month, I would be: -december
If I were a day of the week, I would be :– friday
If I were a time of day, I would be: - dawn.
If I were a planet, I would be:-earth
If I were a season, I would be:-monsoons.
If I were a sea animal, I would be:-dolphin
If I were a direction, I would be:-the one people will advice you not to
take.
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be:-a little couch
If I were a sin, I would be:-hubris
If I were a liquid, I would be:-tears.
If I were a fraud/scare, I would be:-lovelessness.
If I were a gem, I would be:-ruby
If I were a tree, I would be:-maple
If I were a tool, I would be –the brain
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:- a nameless little roadside flower
If I were a kind of weather, I would be:-a light drizzle on a summer day .
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:-pan-flute
If I were an animal, I would be:-a wild horse.
If I were an emotion, I would be:-melancholy
If I were a vegetable, I would be:-onion
If I were a sound, I would be:-the tinkling of a wind-chime
If I were an element, I would be:-fire
If I were a car, I would be:-a scooty.
If I were a song, I would be:-Hridoy aamar prokash holo ononto akash e.
If I were a food, I would be:-chocolates.
If I were a place, I would be:-an evergreen forest
If I were a material, I would be:-silk
If I were a taste, I would be:-the taste of water in a parched mouth.
If I were a scent, I would be:-the scent of a mother.
If I were a religion, I would be:-peace
If I were a sentence, I would be:-'dying,
is an art, like everything else
I do it exceptionally well.'
If I were a body part, I would be:-the eyes.
If I were a facial expression, I would be:-innocence
If I were a subject in college, I would be:-romanticism.
If I were a shape, I would be:-a curved line
If I were a quantity, I would be:-always less than enough.
If I were a colour, I would be:-red
If I were a thing, I would be:-a camera
If I were a landmass, I would be:-the Bermuda islands.
If I were a book, I would be:-‘The catcher in the rye’
If I were a monument, I would be:-a ruin.
If I were an artist, I would be:-a poet
If I were a collection of poems, I would be:-poems by Sylvia Plath
If I were a landscape, I would be:-a dense forest
If I were a watch, I would be.- one that doesn’t tell u the time.
If I were God, I would be:-a failure
If I were a vowel, I would be: i
If I were a consonant, I would be: s
If I were a formula, I would be:-an easy one.
If I were a Science, I would be:-chemistry
If I were a theory, I would be:-hypothetical
If I were a famous person, I would be.:-A nobel laureate in literature.
If I were an electronic equipment, I would be:-a digital camera
If I were sport, I would be:-‘catch me if you can’
If I were a movie, I would be:-Mr and Mrs Iyer.
If I were a cartoon, I would be:-snowy
If I were an explorer, I would be:-myself
If I were a scientist, I would be:-Da vinci.yes.
If I were a relation, I would be:-a friend.
If I were a river, I would be:-The Nile
If I were intoxication, I would be:-love
If I were alone, I would be:-free
If I were a question, then I would be:-really?
If I were a hobby, I would be:-writing
If I were a habit, I would be:-grinning wickedly.
If I were in an atom, I would be:-a quark
If I were an end, I would be:-the beginning
If I were you, I would be:-myself still.

I tag all those that read this post.

9 comments:

Arnab Gupta said...

Nice... :-)

I still dont know how to play, though!! :-P

indranil said...

Gabbeh!!!!!

The Duke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Duke said...

Here I go...
If I were a beginning, I would be:- boring
If I were a month, I would be: -october
If I were a day of the week, I would be :– monday
If I were a time of day, I would be: - noon.
If I were a planet, I would be:-mercury
If I were a season, I would be:- mid-summer.
If I were a sea animal, I would be:-man of war
If I were a direction, I would be:-
wayward.
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be:-a boring woman (no offence)
If I were a sin, I would be:- brownie
If I were a liquid, I would be:- beer!
If I were a fraud/scare, I would be:- failure
If I were a gem, I would be:- a good cover drive
If I were a tree, I would be:- banyan
If I were a tool, I would be - a nut
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:- lotus
If I were a kind of weather, I would be:- overcast .
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:- mouth organ
If I were an animal, I would be:- The Royal Bengal Tiger.
If I were an emotion, I would be:- a grin
If I were a vegetable, I would be:- begun
If I were a sound, I would be:- an explosion
If I were an element, I would be:- nitrogen
If I were a car, I would be:- the shelby gt500.
If I were a song, I would be:-Free Bird.
If I were a food, I would be:- alu posto.
If I were a place, I would be:- a desert
If I were a material, I would be:- ???
If I were a taste, I would be:- the taste of hot chocolate sauce at the back of one's mouth.
If I were a scent, I would be:- the scent of the parched earth when the first of the raindrops fall.
If I were a religion, I would be:- truth
If I were a sentence, I would be:- rise and shine.
If I were a body part, I would be:- the nose.
If I were a facial expression, I would be:- confusion
If I were a subject in college, I would be:- economics.
If I were a shape, I would be:- a straight line
If I were a quantity, I would be:- the universe.
If I were a colour, I would be:-blue
If I were a thing, I would be:- a pillow
If I were a landmass, I would be:- expensive.
If I were a book, I would be:- the kite runner
If I were a monument, I would be:- monumental!.
If I were an artist, I would be:-a singer
If I were a collection of poems, I would be:- *clueless*
If I were a landscape, I would be:- a desert
If I were a watch, I would be.- an analog one.
If I were God, I would be:- like my parents
If I were a vowel, I would be: o
If I were a consonant, I would be: c
If I were a formula, I would be:- used.
If I were a Science, I would be:- interesting
If I were a theory, I would be:- universal
If I were a famous person, I would be.:- myself 20 years down the line.
If I were an electronic equipment, I would be:- television
If I were sport, I would be:- cricket all the way!!!
If I were a movie, I would be:- The Last Castle.
If I were a cartoon, I would be:-garfield
If I were an explorer, I would be:- lost
If I were a scientist, I would be:- Isaac Newton (probably woulda sat under a coconut tree).
If I were a relation, I would be:-a brother.
If I were a river, I would be:-The Ganga
If I were intoxication, I would be:- life
If I were alone, I would be:- scared
If I were a question, then I would be:- confusing
If I were a hobby, I would be:- reading
If I were a habit, I would be:- punctuality.
If I were in an atom, I would be:- a neutron
If I were an end, I would be:- THE END
If I were you, I would be:- better than you....way better.

Sreetama said...

bah bah!

indranil said...

there! I did it!!!!

storyteller said...

wow you'd be the catcher in the rye?woah,me too,i simply love the book..its like my bible!

Dipayan (DeepDiveR) said...

why 's'?

The Mad Girl said...

@arnab gupta-!!!but I taught u!
@cthulhu-isn't it awesome? u r going 2 burn it 4 me.
@the duke-stupid! nijer blog e lekh.
@sreetama-thanku thanku.
@cthulhu-thanksss!
@shreya-yes I love the book.
@deep-umm...my name starts with's'and I am in love with my name.:).nothing profound.